The Golden Temple, also known as Sri Harmandir Sahib, is a revered Sikh temple located in Amritsar, India. It is one of the most iconic and beautiful places of worship in the world, attracting millions of visitors every year. This article will provide readers with 10 lines on the Golden Temple in English with 20 bonus lines, offering a brief glimpse into the history and significance of this spiritual site.
10 Lines Essay on golden temple in English for Class 5 to 8
- Golden Temple is a beautiful and sacred place in India. It has been visited by many people and has attracted the attention of poets and writers, historians and travellers.
- The temple is famous for its gold and jewels which are made into idols of Gods.
- Golden Temple is the most sacred place for all Sikh people. It is located in Amritsar, Punjab, India.
- The Temple was built in 1604 and it is one of the most renowned places in India. It is considered as a pilgrimage site for every Sikh to come here at least once in their lifetime. It also has a museum where one can learn about the history and culture of the Sikh people.
- The Golden Temple is a magnificent temple in Amritsar, Punjab, India.
- The name Golden Temple comes from its golden dome, which is covered with gold leaf.
- The Golden Temple is one of the most famous and popular tourist attractions in India. It is located in Amritsar, Punjab, India.
- The Golden Temple has become a pilgrimage site for Hindus and Sikhs alike throughout the year because of its great spiritual significance as well as its architectural beauty.
- The Golden Temple is also known for its beautiful gardens and its various sculptures which depict various scenes from Indian history and culture.
- The Golden Temple is considered as the most important temple in Sikhism and it is also known as Harmandir Sahib or Temple of God.
10 Lines Essay on golden temple in English
- The Golden Temple is a shrine that is located in Amritsar, Punjab. It was built by the 5th Guru of Sikhism, Guru Ram Das Ji.
- The Golden Temple is one of the most sacred places for Sikhs, who believe that it houses the sacred Golden Temple.
- The Golden Temple has become an important religious place for people of all religions and nationalities as well as tourists from all over the world.
- The Golden Temple is the most sacred place of pilgrimage in India. It is located in Amritsar and it has been built in the 16th century.
- The architecture of this temple is very beautiful and it has the shape of a pyramid which consists of many floors.
- The main entrance is flanked by two towers that have 24 windows each, which are decorated with sculptures of elephants and lions.
- The Golden Temple is a symbol of Sikhism’s religious and cultural heritage.
- It was built in the 16th century by Guru Arjan Dev, the fifth Sikh Guru.
- The temple is made of white marble and is covered in gold leaf, giving it its distinctive appearance.
- It is located in the middle of a pool of water known as the Sarovar, which is considered holy by Sikhs.
5 Lines Essay on golden temple in English
- The temple’s architecture is a blend of Indian-ancient styles.
- The temple complex also includes several other structures, including a museum and a library.
- The temple is open to people of all religions and is visited by millions of tourists and pilgrims every year.
- The temple’s kitchen, known as the langar, serves free food to anyone who visits, regardless of their social or economic status.
- The temple is a site of religious importance and is also a symbol of peace and unity.
Join our facebook page for More valuable posts
5 Lines Essay on golden temple in English
- The temple’s management is carried out by the Shiromani Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee, a body of Sikh leaders elected by the community.
- The Golden Temple, also known as Harmandir Sahib, is a revered Sikh shrine located in Amritsar, India.
- The temple’s structure is coated in gold, which gives it a striking appearance. It is surrounded by a serene pool of water, known as the Amrit Sarovar.
- The temple is a symbol of unity, equality, and spirituality in the Sikh religion.
- It attracts millions of visitors every year, making it one of the most visited religious sites in the world.